CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Feast

Oh my, I can't believe the long awaited Thanksgiving day is over! The whole family cooked, decorated and laughed all day. It was such a happy feeling of joy and warmth. Came evening, Mark led the prayer (this year), then we had our Thanksgiving dinner with some friends and relatives.

Lets see... we had a 21 lb turkey which turned out perfect in taste, we also had egg-rolls, mashed potatos, breaded shrimp, honey baked ham, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, corn bread, pancit, stuffing, greenbean casserole, chocolate cheese cake and leche flan. We had apple cider instead of alcohol since we were planning to do Black Friday. hehe! I sensed everyone had a good time!

To wrap this up, I would like to say that I am always thankful for having a loving and supporting famiy and ofcourse, wonderful friends! And, I try not to forget to count my blessings too. God has blessed me with so many good opportunities and other things that I am very grateful for. : )




0 comments: