CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

MAC + HELLO KITTY COLLABORATION



OMG! OMG! OMG! This is going to be the bomb! I've heard the rumors since September.... and I guess it's finally confirmed that there will be a Hello Kitty Collection that MAC will be launching soon! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!! I love MAC and I love HELLO KITTY and when those are put together... that equals A COLLECTION MUST-HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I'm so excited, and to think our estimation for just the Hello Kitty Colour collection came out so close! But ofcourse, there's the extra stuff... hmmmm... I said I was going to get the whole freaken collection, but I don't think I'll be needing everything, BUT WE'LL SEE. By the time it comes out, it will be almost Valentines, and that means I'll have a legit reason for the hubby to get it for me, or maybe he will just SURPRISE ME???? Hehe!

But I am kinda glad that it will come out in February 2009 (February 10, I heard) because it gives us to time to recuperate from the Holiday spendings. So it's really perfect timing!

Anyways, I've come up with the ESTIMATED GRAND TOTAL FOR EVERYTHING IN THE COLLECTION (Hello Kitty Colour + Hello Kitty Kotre + the extra stuff + tax)
= $1,128.29.00

1 comments:

Iyah Love said...

I wanna buy half of this collection! hahah! I'm tryna save up now. I am sparing little amount every paycheck so it wouldn't be like a big bang when February comes! lol!