CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Sleepless Nights

Good evening... It's about 11.20pm and I'm in bed having trouble sleeping so I decided to blog. Actually, I think I have insomia again. *sigh*

 I know its fall now but the days still feel like summer. Although, we had some days that felt nippy last week as well.  I suppose winter is soon to kick in. I just don't understand our weather here.

 I recently developed a few rashes near the corner of my lips. Freaken stings when I move my mouth! I'm not sure if it's the weather or the toner I've been using. I'm still trying to figure out the cause.

Anyhow, thought I'd make a list of some of the things I need to pick up at MAC the next time I go.

* Fix Plus
* Brown eyebrow pencil (forgot the name... Think it was lingering??)
* Contour brush (with white bristles)
* Sculpt and Shape - I know they don't sell this but if anyone comes across this and knows where to buy, PLS LET ME KNOW! :)
* Makeup remover
* Vanilla Pigment

I guess that's it for now. Not a big list. Just the things i feel i really really need. Well, hope everyone is doing good! Bye for now.


~ L.T. 
 

1 comments:

Iyah Love said...

I sold my sculpt & shape just like a day ago. :p I'll let you know when I'll have another one of those :)