CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pretty in PINK!

I went to Sephora today and returned the Shu Uemura Eyelash curler I bought a few days ago. It's a great eyelash curler, but I think the MAC one works just as well. They both do not pinch the eyelids, and with today's crisis, I saved $5.00 more buying the MAC one.

But after returning the curler, I finally saw in-person the KABUKI BRUSH by Too-Faced. I have come to know about this from Sherilyn, who showed me it off of Sephora's website (www.sephora.com). I thought it looked pretty... just pretty, but after reading the reviews (which earned a 5 out of 5 star rating), I encouraged myself to go check it out. It looks so much prettier and cute at the store!!! The design and the pinkness of it makes it stand out. And again, the bristles of this brush is very-very SOFT... super-soft sweep!!! I wasn't going to buy it since I already have the Mac #182 (Kabuki)... but this brush is different because it's retractable and good for carrying it in your purse! See... see, how obsessed I am with brushes?!! And to think, this is ONLY the beginning.

* You can click on the pictures to get a more up-close look.




0 comments: