CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mini MAC Haul #2

I bought a little more makeup stuff today... I know, I know, I should be spending money wisely, BUT what's a girl gotta do? As women, we have our own weaknesses, and we only live LIFE once so therefore, we need to have fun... and this is what I call MY fun, fun! Don't mind me, I'm just trying to defend my insanity. L0L Anyways, I'm trying to focus more on makeup that I will use often, so I came home with a little haul from the MAC store.

I got a better eye lash curler, a primer for my lashes since my lashes are so short and brittle, a paint pot for my eyeshadow base, and a liquid foundation. I was able to get some MAC pigments too which seem to be so popular lately. Thought I'd also give those a try. See, just the basic makeup must-haves... It's not like I am going crazy, crazy! Hmmmm... maybe just on the brushes... that I admit!



0 comments: