CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

On to Johnny

I started reading "Dear John," by Nicholas Sparks late last night. The hubby asked me a few times if I wanted to play Mario Kart, but I resisted the temptation and decided to start the book even though I wasn't done with the Twilight Series. Did I ever mention that I have been listening to it on my iPhone lately? Yup, thanks to Sherilyn who always comes up with better ideas!

I finished chapter one by the way (of Dear John) and so far, I am liking it. Mark is in the military and thus the theme of this book and I can very much relate. It's interesting how in some ways Mark and I are similar to these fictional characters - John and Savannah.

I'm really excited in finding out what is going to happen just because Nicholas Sparks comes up with good endings especially in his book, The Wedding. If you haven't read it, make sure you read The Notebook first as The wedding is the sequel. Good reading everyone!

0 comments: