CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

For the First Time...

It was when I was watching TFC a few days ago that I found out this movie was already playing at our local theater! So, the hubby and I decided to go watch it. *YAY!* Sadly, it will be around ONLY for exactly ONE week.

Anyhow, I promised that I would watch the movie even though I know it would not exceed my expectations, but Richard and K.C. in a movie together? C'mon... I love them both and they look so good together! Like all Filipino movies, the ending was very predictable, but no hate.

Aside from all the acting, I believe these two are a good match in looks and status. I didn't like the story, though some scenes of it made me teary.... just teary! However, there is one thing I am looking forward to... I WANT TO GO TO SANTORINI SOMEDAY! : )

0 comments: