CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Fresh from the Outback


Yesterday morning, I picked these red peppers from our little garden in our back yard. Aren't they so red and cute that they look almost fake? I just happen to love the color red (well, only on certain things) so I thought of taking this picture. I've heard in other states, many citizens have begun planting their own garden of veggies since the cost of almost everything has soared sky-high, most especially gas (and yes that includes vegtables). Unfortunately, we are in that economic phase where things have to change, and all we can do is accept the fact that things aren't going to get any cheaper. What can I say? Life isn't fair all the time. Maybe I should get a bite of that red pepper...or better yet, have me some ice-cold Dr. Pepper! ^__^. Geez...what on earth am I saying?! Happy Friday everyone! =^.^=

0 comments: