CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Autumn is Here

As I sit here blogging, I am looking out the window and the time is currently 7.00pm. NO sunlight, it's really pitch dark outside. Oh, wait.. I just heard Buttons (Sherilyn's cutest cat) catch something... it's squealing for dear life! Oh, no... what could it be? Maya who's sitting near the window is very anxious and wants to go out to see Buttons but the door is closed. Hah! The hubby would kill me if I were to let her out. Often times, Maya has escaped and gotten in trouble for that.

*** Be right back ***

It appears that Buttons caught a medium sized mouse and killed it!

Going back to what I was saying in the beginning, it's dark outside! I looked at my calendar only to find out that Autumn began yesterday. Wow... time is flying by so very crazy!!! I guess LONG nights are here to stay. Here come the Holidays! Wohoo!

0 comments: