CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dolly Passion

People constantly ask me numerous questions about my dolls. I normally get these questions from fellow Pullip collectors and ofcourse, those who are interested. The popular questions vary from which dolls I have to how many and so on and so forth. BUT one question never seems to fade away and that is, WHEN will I ever post pictures of them. Funny... funny... Let's just say that never in my mind had i thought they'd be anticipating something like this.

Well, not too long ago, I finally took the time AND patience to do some doll photography and boy, oh boy...it wasnt easy especially when you're wanting the outcome to be picture perfect! Anyhow, after all the effort I gave, some of the pictures turned out nicely. And today, I was able to post these pictures... You are welcome to visit the blogsite I have made strictly for my dolls at WWW.DOLLYPASSION.BLOGSPOT.COM and let me know what you think =^.^=

Or you can always click the link - "Leslie's Dollies," found on the left side of this blog. Thanks and sorry for the long wait.

~ L.T.

0 comments: