CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Frustrated but Determined

After joining and participating in the forums, I am being persuaded by my conscience that I should too obitsu my dolls so they can be more posable just like the other girls. They look soooo cute! At times I feel confident that I can obitsu their bodies but then after awhile, I begin to doubt myself and then I'm back at one. Gee. Some doll collectors say it's quite fun and I hope it is. I just don't want to mess up because these are not just some dolls you find at Walmart or the like. Well, I don't think I have a choice since I ordered 4 Obitsus earlier, and now that's really going to push me in making these changes. I hope the process goes smooth and make me eager in doing more obitsuing in the future.

0 comments: