CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our 4th Year Anniv!

We finally hit our 4th! Woohoo! : )



Before anything else, let me recall our anniversary celebrations in the past... (no worries, just 4 years)

1st year - Disneyland/California Adventure, Stayed at the Hyatt, was one of the nicest hotels I've been in.
Gifts - I bought him a pair of Oakley Shades. He bought me everything I wanted at the Disney store.

2nd year - NO celebration... Mark was on deployment somewhere in the middle of nowhere. But I remembered him sending me a package. It was an unopened bag of COTTON BALLS... I kept thinking why on earth would he send me that?! 2nd year wedding aniv... COTTON! DUH. It took me awhile to figure that out. How pathetic could I be?! A pink work-out outfit came along with it too. I love PINK!
Gifts - He got me cotton and clothes. I sent him a package with lotsa SNACKS and candy.

3rd year - Big Bear/Snow Summit, the hubby rented out a cabin and surprised me with roses, candles, chocolates and balloons. For the first time, I was surprised on our anniversary. lol
Gifts - We got each other nothing. haha.

And so today - we celebrated our 4th year anniversary! 4 years??? I can't believe it myself. But yeah, we were suppose to go elsewhere, but that'll come along and surely if it does, it'll be a continuation for this celebration.
Gifts - He gave me a card. I gave him nothing. We are trying to save for something else (... to be continued...)

The night was young and we celebrated our special occassion at Benihana. I had fried rice and Filet Mignon and Mark had steamed rice and a different kind of steak all that came with vegtables. This was my 2nd time there, and we always like watching the chefs cook in front of us (even if they do the same thing over and over).



So yeah, I leave you with a couple of videos. : ) Thanks for visiting!

Chef Taki makes a HEART for our anniversary... it's beating!


Chef Taki cooking our steak and veggies. Smells sooooo goooood!



4 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Congrats!! Happy anniversary! 4 years is great~ Keep it going on strong. How sweet, a cabin filled with surprises!

Mmm the video made me all hungry~

Katrina said...

wow 4 years already?? happy anniversary sis! :)

Iyah Love said...

Ohhhh sounds so fun! Happy 4 years! Dang! That is such a long time. I don't even remember what we did last yr! hahah! :D Like fuz said, stay strong :D I love the 3rd yr anniv idea :D

Yas said...

Congrats babes on a very happy 4th anniv with your sweetheart! Looks like a wonderful time well earned and deserved by you both. ;)