CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

For Sale! Brand New ***MAC*** Traincase

Hello ladies! I am putting this MAC Traincase up for sale. It is absolutely BRANDNEW (never ever-ever been used)! I actually have 3, and honestly, I don't think I'll be needing 3 of these. So if anyone has questions or is interested in buying, email me at LGTANALA@AIM.COM. =^.^=

BRANDNEW MAC TRAIN CASE
* will come in its original box
* insulated (keeps makeup safe at all times, even if you leave it in the back of your trunk!)
* Key for lock included
* strap included
* has 3 tiers

SHIPPING
I can only ship within the U.S via USPS priority. (Sorry to interested int'l buyers). Since the traincase is a little heavy, I will charge a flat rate of $15.00 and that will include a tracking number. Insurance for this item is optional.

*** If you live in the South San Diego area, I don't mind meeting up for delivery depending on my availibity. This is a way to save on shipping!

PAYMENT
Normal price is $225 + 17 (CA tax rate @ 7.75%) = $242.00
***MY PRICE - $215.00 (shipping included)
payment method: PAYPAL only. However, meet-up delivery in San Diego will be on CASH basis only (pls provide exact cash).










Thanks for looking! : )

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

darn it -- and i just BOUGHT me a ginormous traincase and always wanted a MAC one, and what a steal of a price!

someone's gonna be very happy...

Mona said...

omg 3?!?!? i wish i had 3 hahah

Mary said...

ooh..that's good prices..like tia, i got me a big one already!!...but i still want me a MAC one..

MakeupByRachelK said...

Hi there

I know this was an old post, just wondering if its still available?

email me at rachelvendiola@hotmail.com

Thanks :)

timmairra said...

plz let me know if this is still available. i am looking high and low for this train case. my email is timmarilyn421@yahoo. thanks