CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sephora Haul

After doing a little testing and comparison at Sephora's, I was able to make my list and order online. I probably had so many things listed down at first, but after realizing how much I spent a few days ago (not just on makeup), I seriously had to calm down. Hence, I ended picking the ones I really needed. Here is what I got:


1) Urban Decay Primer Potion - I gotta check out this talk of the town good stuff!



2) Urban Decay Surreal Mineral Makeup - Hope this works for me!



3) Too Faced Shadow Insurance - always good to have another eyeshadow primer around, yeah?! Gotta try this baby out too!



4) Nars blush in Orgasm - tried it in-store. Looks great! And that's pretty much it.


I'm so happy with the 20% discount. I wish I could have bought more stuff! But on the other hand, I should be contented.... Or arleast, I am trying to be. Hehe!  Well, I should be getting my goodies in the mail this week. Can't wait!  

0 comments: