CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

My New Read



"The Lucky One" is Nicholas Sparks' newest novel that just came out on September 30, 2008. Since I had finished "Dear John" the following day, I decided to buy his new book, but this time I got it at Borders (earlier today), which had a lower price than B&N. By the way, "Dear John" was just ok for me. From what I think, it certainly didn't beat "The Wedding" either. Seriously, they should make a movie for "The Wedding!" It should have gotten the credits rather than "Nights in Rodanthe." Anyways, I will start reading the new book soon! I hope I won't be disappointed. hehe.

1 comments:

Katrina said...

"The Notebook" and "The Wedding" are my two fav from Nicholas Sparks. I haven't gotten the chance to read some of his other novels tho. Let us know what you think of this new one. :)