CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Got Yogurt?

We are always constantly trying to find something to beat Yogurt Land's quality of taste or at atleast its same level of goodness here in San Diego but just never was satisfied with what they had to offer until yesterday. After our flat-tire adventure, we discovered a place called Swirly Cup! There weren't any customers inside so my assumptions suddenly became negative. But when I saw my New York Cheesecake, HOPE and joy filled my heart. I was crossing fingers that hopefully it would taste the same and indeed it did! They didn't have my Peach but they had mango that didn't taste tarty at all. My type! And the toppings? They had exactly what I needed: mochi, cheesecake, blueberries, and almonds!

WHOA, was I dreaming? Something as good as Yogurt Land five minutes away from us? You gotta be kidding?!! Hayl no! Now, I can have all the yogurt I want... yeaaahhh! : )


~ L.T.

0 comments: