CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth!

I have always wanted to spend 4th of July at the beach, ideally from morning to evening and have the typical BBq and just chillin' kind of thing. It's not that we never experienced that, but surely, it's been a very long time since we went. This year, we attended a yearly convention in L.A., so that's why we spent Independence day there. We had dinner at the Outback Steak House - one of Mark's favorite restaurants. I wasn't able to eat as much as I would have liked since I have been ... hmmm.. lets say... ill for the past week now. But I feel that I'm getting better. Sherilyn wanted to watch fireworks right after so we went to a nearby school where we found many people waiting. I mean, what's the 4th without fireworks?!? I gotta say, the show was kind of boring... there was NO music and the fireworks didn't last even 20 minutes like the normal! Ok... well.. we'll have to wait for next year's. : )

0 comments: