CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lingonians

Have you ever heard of www.lingo.com? It's a way of calling unlimited to the U.S. and Canada for a fair amount of charge. My brother purchased one of their plans before he left. I think you plug their modem into what you're suppose to have - a cable router, so for those who have internet dial-up cannot use this... Uprade to cable if you must. For the past days, my momb and brothers have been calling me and we've been talking endlessly and taking our time is what's best! No need to worry about the "You have one minute remaining." Sadly, we've run short on stories and what not, but that's alright since time is never constant. Being able to talk to them almost everyday makes it seem they're just around the corner. I gotta say we're enjoying Lingo!

0 comments: