CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Is This True?

I was searching for the schedule of Prison Break Season 4 when I saw this...


"According to this one report, Dominic Purcell was not on particularly good behavior at the Prison Break Comic Con Panel today: Prison Break Crackberry Fiend Dominic Purcell Ruins Comic Con Panel. Also, Wentworth Miller was a no-show for the event (he had been expected to appear). Not sure which behavior is worse."

I never knew about this and neither was it in the Comic-Con schedule! I am not as mad but had Wentworth Miller been there, I WOULD HAVE DIED knowing he was there and that I, 100% could have gone!!! Awwww... I could have seen Lincoln Burrows though in person. That would have been cool! : ) Oh well.

0 comments: