CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Little Pampering


Something I have been wanting to do for a long time - GET EYELASH EXTENSIONS, and finally, I was able to earlier today despite typhoon Frank spinning around in the neighborhood. Anyways, they are temporary eye lash extensions that are glued onto my real eyelashes. The process took an hour. The cost? Well, one of my Godmothers paid for it and her knowing the business owner, she got a really good deal! Overall, I don't think it's that much.

Looking into the mirror, the new lashes aren't as noticable BUT looking at a side view, WHOA!!! BIG - BIG DIFFERENCE! They're sooo long... amazingly done with a natural look.

The only bad thing is when I close my eyes tightly, IT HURTS! Well, the intensity of pain is bearable but very uncomfortable. They said if taken care of, the eye lash extensions will stay on for a good 3 months. NOT BAD at all. : ) So yes, I am going to enjoy these for now and be more observing so as to know if I should do it again in the future. Pictures are courtesy of Ms. Glaiza... thanks!

2 comments:

Katrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katrina said...

i loooove the lashes!!! where did you have it done? it looks pretty. :)